Calling all LGBTQ+ writers in Malaysia!

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this discussion started in this thread.

I'd love to get Malaysian writing out to a wider English speaking audience, and I'm particularly interested in a platform for GLBTQ+ writing. Because this is still a new idea, I'm not yet sure what form this is going to take. What I'm envisioning at this point is basically an online literary magazine that features all forms of written expression: realistic fiction, weird erotic science fiction, memoir/personal essay, fiery opinion piece/manifesto, anything at all as long as it has words in it.

If you're a visual artist and you'd like to participate, team up with a writer and live the thrill of someone putting a story or dialogue or poem to one of your works.

The ONLY requirement here is that all works must have a queer theme, and that can mean anything you want it to mean. Subtle 19th-century simmering undertones? Great. Down-to-business Brokeback Mountain-style sex scenes? Great!

If you're interested or know someone who is, PM me and I'll give you my email address and we'll get this party STARTED.

Japan to offer patrol planes to Malaysia: report

Japan plans to donate retired military patrol aircraft to Malaysia, a report said Friday, as alliances strengthen in response to China's...